Thursday, March 29, 2007

13 crafts in my closet:

1. Crocheted antebellum doll dress (3/4 done) lost the directions.
2. Brown sweater started at the beach this summer (ripped out twice and still wrong).
3. Secret present (thinking of a better way to do it)
4. Chinese silk soakers for my blades (have all the stuff, haven’t touched it)
5. Glass bead necklace in amber and orange tones (used up the wire trying to crochet chain mail, long story, need more wire)
6. ¾ of a crocheted pink baby dress with white fur trim
7. ¼ of her scarf
8. 1 ½ socks
9. Ancient crewel-work Christmas skirt I started in 1977 I only have one more panel to go
10. Acrylic and oil paintings
11. ½ a blouse sewn
12. Material for a spring coat
13. There’s more but I’m disgusted with my short attention span!

1 comment:

Janet said...

ooh a secret present! Does it have to do with chain mail? Oooh!!!