Friday, March 02, 2007



1. Once, when I .... was a teenager I barfed all over a brand new 'Vette, haven't overindulged the grape since.
2. Lately, it seems that .... time flies even faster.
3. Lobster ass ... is so damn good!
4. Here's something you never knew about me; I ....stutter.
5. I am so ready for ....adventure.
6. If you put together ...vinegar and baking soda and pour it down the sink, you'd have ...a garbage disposal volcano!
7. My plans for the weekend include ... driving down to Norfolk to see Robb and his ship and then skating the ISI Annapolis competition on Sunday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ME!!! The infamous ME from fondofsnape's friends! Finally we meet. I never realized you had a blog until today. Good luck with your compitiion....

Anonymous said...

You know, you've never talked about yourself as a teenager, it's hard for me to picture you as one!

How did you overcome your stuttering?