Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Winds of Change They Are Blowin......

the cobwebs from my brain.

Okay, nasty little bout of depression over and done with. And just in time too, I have a job interview at 4:30 today. Please wish me well and pray to St. Therese ok? It would be so nice to live like a human and not travel 4 hours a day to work. Let's see travel time, total, round trip would be like 20 minutes tops, on a bad day, in the rain, stopping for gas......

But even if this is not the one, I'll be okay with it (no I won't) and will keep trying. Trying is very trying no?

Any day now I will be hearing that my engagement ring has been deployed to a special someone and that wedding bells will be ringing. If i start dieting now maybe I'll lose some poundage by next April? You know that savings account I thought I had? Poof.

Okay people, carry on.

2 comments:

Janet said...

I'm glad your feeling better!

mks said...

Glad the sun is back shining for you and things are looking up. Finger and toes are crossed for the job.