Thursday, May 03, 2007

13 Reasons to have Hope!

1. Really guys, the novena. If'n y'all keep me in your thoughts and prayers too then I have NO DOUBT I'll get a new job by June.

2. The dogs are losing weight, ergo, I will lose weight.

3. I was accepted last night for the September coaching mentoring program and told to join PSA asap!

4. At the rink I'm known as "that fun coach".

5. I still have a few bucks in the bank.

6. Dude, I'm going to Disney tomorrow!

7. My nephew will stay at my house while I'm gone so the dogs won't have to go to the kennel.

8. I just feel inspired for no particular reason.

9. I'm a survivor through whatever life tests I've had so far.

10. I'm really a nice and caring person hiding behind a New York state of mind.

11. Can you say 4 days off?!

12. I have real friends who are bloggers, not blogger friends who aren't real.

13. You!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a great post! very inspiring!!

Im sure you are knowns as the "fun coach"....you are a blast!!!

Janet said...

That's a great T13! Yippee for inspiration and nephews and surviving!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Thursday Thirteen - Hope you are having fun in Disney!