Wednesday, May 02, 2007

In Which I Blurt Out Many Things In Random Order

1. Most important, on the last day of May I will spend the last day at this job. Unless of course I get a new one faster. I'm doing a novena to St. Therese the Little Flower (which is who I'm named after for my middle name and I promise to start using it again).

2. Two more days until Disney. Can I just mention here that it's the Happiest fucking place on earth?

3. Cut my hair, short and curly. What a difference!I feel so much better, gonna get my nails done too.

4. Have to thank this I quit/you're fired situation, I no longer feel so damn defined by my work. Kinda of free! Wheeeeeeeeeeee! (Until I go broke of course).

5. I've been really sucky at being a good friend this past month while the tornado was brewing here.

6. I have a headhunter named Lori working on my behalf who is very hopeful that something will break soon. I'm hoping to hear from her on my birthday which is: the last day of the St. Therese novena, the day after I get back from Disney. May 8th.

7. Unfortunately the stress has cause me to fall off the non-smoking wagon but what the hell else is new.

8. Setting up a Labor Day camping trip, want to join us?

9. I'm getting more work as a sub-coach than having my own class, tres weird! But it is fun to get to work with different kids all the time, keep me and them on our toes, so to speak.

10. So all in all, the glass is half full dudes and dudettes.

1 comment:

Janet said...

1. You mackerel snappers are weird.

2. Wish I was going!

3. Girly girl!

4. Isn't it mfing freeing!!!

5. You always suck at being a good friend, why should a tornado make a difference?

6. Lori the headhunter? Sounds like the name of a hairdresser!

7. My ass...

8. Yes!

9. That's so cool :-)

10. Always has been, m'love!