Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thirteen Things about Skating
1. I love the friends I've made.
2. I love my friends outside of skating enjoy it with me and support me.
3. I get to go places, ok,ok,ok, so Providence isn't all that exciting but it's close to my friend.
4. I finally sprang for it and got custom skates which are great.
5. I'm not naturally talented but it fulfills my need to challenge myself (trust me, I look very challenged out there, lol)
6. I am lucky enough to be able to teach both young kids and adults to skate, they're so much fun.
7. The costumes are definitely not cool though, they're downright COLD.
8. Speaking of cold, it covers up the hot flashes wonderfully.
9. Nonskaters are so easily impressed, lol.
10. The bling is cool when you win.
11. Overnights on travel are like a giant pajama party.
12. Everyone overeats afterwards, I can hide in the crowd.
13. It's not work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh, I'm so looking forward to a quiet Friday night all alone, just me and my toothbrush!