Friday, January 19, 2007

1. and done


Isn't she beautiful? The artist's favorite part was the fiery boobs! My favorite part is her arms, there's a story there about the bands on her arms. I lost an eagle dancer charm that my husband gave me before we were married and we always loved the detail of the wings being held onto the arms by the two bands. Don't you just love me now as a blonde? lol. She's a phoenix rising from the flames. Lots and loads of meaning to it. Just one favor please, ignore the cottage cheese thigh.

3 comments:

Laura said...

that is beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

new tattoos make me want another one!!!!....or two or three!

Janet said...

OMG I can't believe you did it!!! Can't wait to see the tattoo next weekend...not you, just the tat!

Jules said...

Wow that is beatiful! Fantabulous!! I totally think Dan would love it!