Thursday, January 18, 2007

1. on the List

Okay, went to the Skin Deep In Ink tattoo place which is: about 5 blocks from my house, women owned, women run, really nice! They have movies to watch AND they do your nails! I gave my very very very first grade sketch to the artist and she was psyched to do the design! I saw one she drew for her appointment that night and it was fantastic. Sooooooo, she had an opening Friday and Saturday so I took the Saturday at 3 except I forgot Kurt and friend are coming for the weekend so I may have to cough cough call in sick tomorrow. So hey, I followed through on something!

Speaking of Kurt - can't wait to see him and Jen, looking forward to some good eating in the Gluck family I can cook better than you tradition. I know Mom is looking forward to his Pad Thai which is outstanding. Then I hope to take them shopping for a kitchen table and chairs as his Christmas present. Going out to Target tomorrow for some funky black and white serving platters. Why is it always more fun to shop for someone else?

Gotta gotta gotta call the doc.

2 comments:

Janet said...

You're calling in sick to GET A TATTOO? Who are you and what have you done with my friend?

Laura said...

I want another tattoo too!!!!