Wednesday, April 09, 2008

How Wild Is This!!!!

So the other day I joined a lottery club, you put in $5 each Monday and our leader buys the tickets each week for Wednesdays DC mega millions drawing. So far we've won $9, lol, not 9 million, 9 dollars. But hey, for someone who couldn't hit the floor if I fell out of bed, this is fun. Yeah yeah, it's all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out.

Also, go to NetWinner.com so far I've won like crazy.

Have fun.


Chief the big brown bear has taken up bowling, with my mom's 10 lb bowling ball. It's hysterical watching him try and pick it up. He spent almost an hour last night pushing it all around the floor and growling at it. When I put it up on the counter to end the howling session he cried and cried until I put it back on the floor again. It's no use hiding anything, his greatest talent it finding stuff. Anyway, it almost made him less gay. BTW, my sister found me the greatest book ever, "How to Tell If Your Dog Is Gay".

No comments: