Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happiness Squared

My life is just filled with happiness and love lately. The wedding went so well I can't even begin to describe it. My life is full of friends, both old and new, who are so wonderful, they make me so happy.

Deb and Laura, thanks for not being shy and for jumping right in to the fray! Everyone thought you guys were lovely.

Julie, what can I say, you did above and beyond as friend of the MOG. My hair was exactly how I wanted it, you were exactly what I needed in many ways. Everyone just loved your party spirit!

Hopefully I will be able to post some pictures in about two weeks I think the photog said. (He was still talking about the reception!)

I still think the funniest part was the Brian sandwich. Turn in your rainbow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a fantastic time! I love to dance (even though I suck lol) and Brian is adorable!

Thanks again So much for having us!

Anonymous said...

It was the BESTEST Wedding EVER! (yes, even better than mine)

Why cant I publish my frickin comments????

Anonymous said...

I also wanted to say, you really pulled it off and did a fantastic job. You made the kids proud.
I love you,
Jules

Debby said...

What an awesome time you did with this wedding..we had such a terrific time. Thank you so much for the wonderful time and for the sitting at the BEST table in the whole place!
I'll take a Brian sandwich ANY day - he was adorable!