Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Mixed Feelings

Okay I admit it, I'm Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde about blogging. I feel like I'm "using" this to only record accomplishments and not really tell the truth about the failures. You know what? So what!

So I started Jenny Craig 8/30. To date I'm down 8.4 lbs to 160.4 which I haven't seen in about 2 years. So the diet is going well.

Failure Warning: I'm smoking. 'nuff said.

I've gotten out my Suze Orman books again. My newest mantra "I will retire in 2020".

Looking forward to hosting my future daughter-in-law (not named Janet) and her mother the first weekend in October for girly wedding stuff.

Job is getting busier.

That's all that's in the old dome for now.

3 comments:

Janet said...

damn. how's #5 going?

Anonymous said...

hey, we are here for it all, good, bad or indifferent!

Awesome job on the wt. loss!

mks said...

Congrats on the weight loss! Have fun hosting the bride to be!!!