Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Fill Ins

1. My commute HAS JUST BEEN CUT IN HALF.
2. SUBURBAN best describes my neighborhood.
3. My neighbors ARE MOSTLY FROM EL SALVADOR.
4. YES, RED LOBSTER ALRIGHT is my favorite place to eat that's close to home.
5. If there's one thing I'd change about my community, it would be STOP SELLING THE FARMS FOR HOUSING DEVELOPMENTS.
6. The thing I miss most about the town (city/area/swamp) I grew up in is SITTING OUT ON A NEW YORK CITY STOOP ON A SUMMER NIGHT WITH ALL THE NEIGHBORS.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to HURRIEDLY CLEANING, tomorrow my plans include WELCOMING KURT AND JEN, LOOKING AT RECEPTION HALLS, MAKING MY COSTUME FOR CATS and Sunday, I want to GET TO THE LIBRARY!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Whose cat are you making a costume for and why?

I HATED that my town, in it's infinite (NOT) wisdom, decided to raze an apple orchard and put up a mall...said mall has been failing for years, it's incredibly ugly. I miss that old orchard!

Thanks for playing :-)

Kwizgiver said...

Costumes for cats?? Interesting fill-ins!
~Allison