Monday, April 16, 2007

Catch Up

I think this post will go backwards in time since I haven't written diddlysquat in a while.

Sunday: okay what's this? Why this is my team photo. What are we sporting? Why is that a gold medal? Oh yes it is. I'm the tubby one second in on the bottom left.

I had a great skate for my farewell performance. I've decided not to skate synchro anymore and to concentrate on passing my tests for a mentorship for coaching.

Saturday: Robb came home on leave, they are in port for about 1.5 weeks. So I'll have some company (lawn mowing) for a while.

Let me just inject here that the weather effing SUCKS.

Friday: Got down the summer clothes to go through them for the Disney trip. UGH, most of those suckers are going into the giveaway bag.

I did make it to the gym twice last week and did a good sweaty workout. Also met with a headhunter on Thursday for a nice lunch at Legal Seafood. I'm optimistic, but it can a long process until I find the "cherry" job. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Janet said...

CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome :-)

Anonymous said...

Wow that is awsome that your team took the Gold home! Way to go!