Thursday, April 05, 2007

13 Things About Me and Dead Folks

1. After my sister died I started "hearing" other peoples dead mothers.
2. Yes I could be absolutely crazy and not really hearing them, but apparently when I relay it, it fits.
3. Thank goodness the only people I've relayed messages too were accepting and friends.
4. Most of the time they are telling me what to do when they visit.
5. I would love to "hear" from my husband and my sister.
6. I keep one seat in my car free of junk in case someone wants a ride.
7. I think I need to learn Morse code cause the lamp in the second bedroom sometimes goes batshit with blinking and it's not a pattern.
8. Chief the big brown dog always lays on the other side of the bed but on rare occassions he's on my side and refuses move to the other one, and he's a pretty obedient guy. I think it's Dan in the bed.
9. My best reception is in my car.
10. I haven't heard from anyone in a while that I "know".
11. Sometimes they try to get visible, scary ass shit.
12. No, I refuse to try and channel them, I'm a chicken.
13. Oh, and they like to eff up the radio.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fondofsnape has mentioned this to me and I think it is a wonderful gift. Let me know if you ever hear from my nana Mary...she will probably be offering you her favorite beverage.

Janet said...

damn, now you're going to have to clear TWO spaces in the car!

Laura said...

omg....I still cant get over this....its so creepy and yet so cool all in one......