Monday, June 18, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged by fondofsnape: you're supposed to go to billboards top 100 and pick five songs from the year you turned 18 and write something about them.

1973
1. Half-Breed by Cher (cause Cher and I have the same teeth).
2. Killing Me Softly by Roberta Flack (learned it on the guitar, my first finger picked 8 part strum).
3. Angie by the Rolling Stones (dude, it was the STONES)
4. The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia by Vicki Lawrence (I love a story song).
5. Will It Go Round In Circles by Billy Preston (made you sound soooooooo wise).

There.

3 comments:

Janet said...

I loved me some Billy Preston!

Anonymous said...

I love ALL those songs!!!

Angie is on my Top 5 Stones favorites!!!

Since I just turned 18 this year Im exempt from playing.....

Debby said...

I loved "The Night the lights went out in GA!!"