Friday, June 29, 2007

Schtuff

So I am sick as a dog on this Chantrix stuff BUT I have quit smoking because of it. Also packing on the poundage as I usually do when I quit. Ugh.

All this wedding talk and its really hitting me, I'm alone. Thank goodness there won't be a church part to the wedding, I would so hate to walk down the aisle alone to be seated. Sit through it all alone. I'm going to dread the picture part, standing by myself with the kids for the family picture. Trying to pay for stuff. Trying to make the right decisions on stuff. Alone sucks. I was a duo for 33 years, this just isn't right. But, I'm thinking fireworks at the engagement party, they're legal where I live, lol, maybe that will liven shit up.

It's been this many jobs since I haven't been hired: 3.

The poison ivy has started to clear up thank goodness!

I'm sooooooooooo bored. Janet do NOT say it. "Only boring people get bored". Yeah I know and yes I'm boring. sigh.

Botox party, my house.

I'm reading a hilarious book: The Clapper. Alternately trying to get through the Suze Orman books which is depressing as all hell so I think it's a good balance.

4 comments:

Janet said...

My NANA said that, NOT me, I just parrot her.

I'm sorry you're missing Dan so much, family things are tough at times like this. I've always done things along, or at least I have for such a long time that I don't even think about it. Alone is my life!

mks said...

Alone can be hard. I am sorry that things are sad right now. I am thinking about you and hoping that SOMEDAY Janet will let us meet *wink*. Have fun with the fireworks but yee gads be careful....they scare me up close.

Debby said...

It has to be hard doing this thing by yourself... I don't suppose it is any consolation that you have a ton of friends (like us) that would do anything for ya? Just saying.. hugs, love ya>...

Anonymous said...

sorry you are feeling like this....and if you need help, we arent too far......big hugs...

tell me what you are feeling on Chantix?