Friday, February 16, 2007

Confessions of a Ho-Hum Life

So for the last two weeks I:

1 - Had a nervous breakdown/had a two week laz-about at home rest
2 - Started redoing my bedroom/could cause another nervous breakdown
3 - Had a visit from Robb/had to sleep 2 nights on the couch cause my bedroom was a total disaster
4 - Made a great sauce and meatballs/ate way too much
5 - Watched my bp come down from 250/150 to a high normal
6 - Stopped working at the rink for a paltry $80 every two weeks
7 - Shoveled about an acre of ice
8 - Oh, did I mention got dumped for the third time after a blind date?
9 - Had my taxes done/going to Disney for the last big spend of my life.
10- Watched eharmony match me up with a 46 yr old who looks like Scott Hamilton. Let's see what happens with that doozy.
11- Got a cute and touching ecard for V-day/never started her scarf I promised though. aargh.
12- Started taking the Lex, so far so good I think.
13- Have worn makeup to work 2 days in a row, they say I look well rested.
14- Calling off a job interview I had for next Monday since it won't pay well at all.
15- Will ask to go back to a 4 day week here at the ranch.
16- Can I be you next?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You'd hate being jme ;-)